- With a sharp knife, slice off ends of each Sunkist® grapefruit and cut the rind off all the way around, using downward cutting motions. Trim off all remaining white pith.
- Hold Sunkist grapefruit over a medium-sized bowl and, with a small paring knife, cut out grapefruit segments, being sure to capture all juice. Discard any seeds.
- Cut avocados in half, lengthwise; remove seeds and skin.
- Dice avocados and add to Sunkist grapefruit, along with the diced red onion, chopped cilantro, hot sauce, and salt.
- Using the backside of a large fork, combine and mash ingredients together, being sure to leave some chunks of grapefruit and avocado.
- Store leftover guacamole in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 day. Variations: To make it extra spicy, add in minced fresh jalapeño.