Sweet, refreshing, and perfect lemonade for a hot summer day! This thirst-quenching strawberry-mint lemonade is naturally pink and full of fresh flavor and ingredients.
A top tip is to have all your ingredients cold before you start and if you want some extra oomph, try sparkling water!
A big thank you to Fresh Farm for helping us keep you cool and letting us share this recipe with y’all!
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups of fresh mint
- 1 pint of strawberries
- 1/4 cup agave or honey
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 cups of water
- Cut and juice lemons, crush mint with a mortar and pestle if you have one, and clean and remove the stems from the strawberries.
- In a blender or food processor combine the lemon juice, mint, strawberries, agave syrup, and sugar. Blend or process until the mint leaves are pureed into the liquid.
- Add this mixture to the water and stir.
- For popsicles, pour the mixture into 3-ounce paper cups. Place several paper cups into a deep pan. Cover pan with plastic wrap. For each cup, poke a popsicle stick through the plastic wrap. Freeze for several hours.