These delicious and veggie-packed bars guarantee you’ll be eating a rainbow of vegetables in every bite! With such a simple setup, these morsels work for any occasion whether it be a party or an after-school snack!
We have Cal-Organic Farms to thank for introducing us to this colorful creation, so thank you to them!
Ready in: 30 minutes. Prep time: 10 minutes. Cook time: 20 minutes. Serves 8 people.
- 16 oz. (2 cans) crescent roll dough
- 4 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp. chopped Cal-Organic Dill
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives
- 2 cups assorted rainbow veggies: broccoli, rainbow carrots, green onion, radishes, cucumber
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing, dill, and chives. Mix well and let chill for 10 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll out the crescent dough to create one large piece that covers the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes and let cool.
- Spread chilled dressing mixture onto cooled crescent roll sheet.
- Top with a fresh array of rainbow veggies, slice, and enjoy!